- Take 3 liters of Lemon Juice and sample the gravity.
- Blend with cold water to 4 gallons and add sugar to desired OG (Beer will go to a 1.0 gravity so you can dial in your desired ABV)
- Top up to 5 gallons, add yeast nutrient and pitch the yeast.
- After fermentation is done, mix in the sorbistat to prevent fermentation starting again. Wait a full day and then rack to a keg.
- Sweeten to taste with bottled corn syrup (it's sterile). Dissolve syrup into solution by pouring into the keg, sealing and shake like made.
- Force carbonate to 3-3.5 volumes of CO2